You are supposed to create a mind map with the theory discussed in class >>> CLIL, project work, tasks, etc. (see handout).
For those who DO NOT have the netbook yet, click here to download CMap Tools
- When you draw a mind map, it is better to write down all the key concepts first, and then join them with arrows.
- Remember the arrows establish the hierarchy between and among concepts, therefore they have "names":, i.e. verbs, linkers, etc.
- Every single concept should be included in your mind map, namely NOUN PHRASES..
- You can also enhance coherence in your mind map by playing with colours and fonts.
- You have to include different issues in your mind map. Which is the most important concept? ( i.e. the "umbrella concept"?)
- Do you still need help? Google TUTORIALS for CMap Tools and you'll find tons!
- LAST: Do you feel like sharing your mind map with another colleague and work collaboratively? GO AHEAD!
A VERY EASY COURSE: HOW TO MAKE MIND MAPS available HERE.