You are to create a blog (individual or group blog) and send me the link so that I can post it to the blog roll.
HOW DO I CREATE A BLOG? Instructions ABOVE.
CLASS #4>>>FINAL EVALUATION:
- Written evaluation, F2F (face to face) & individual. Topics: discussed in class >>>pay SPECIAL attention to 1@1 model. Check the tools seen during the course. Check tools & programs in your netbooks.
- TO HAND IN: Design a teaching sequence (individually or in pairs) and include AT LEAST three tools discussed in this course. The teaching sequence should be designed for a REAL course & school, within a project, include tasks, etc, etc, etc>>>see first handout. Remember we are working within the CURRICULUM DESIGN and it is a prescriptive doc. Of course you can include your teaching sequence on your blog, but a PAPER VERSION should be handed in (with links available from blog): regulations :-)
- Your BLOG: it should include several tools. See your mates' blogs for "inspiration".
- Bring your CD (Curriculum Designs). Pay attention to the CONTENT you are going to teach>>> according to your group. Design the tasks taking into account THINKING SKILLS.
WHAT HAVE WE BEEN DOING SO FAR?
Tools in out netbooks
- DICTIONARY: Babiloo
- CMAP TOOLS
- MOVIE MAKER
- LEARNING ESSENTIALS
- E-LEARNING CLASS>>>share docs, open a virtual class - INTRANET-, show a video, make quizzes, see ss' screen, etc
Web 2.0 tools & programmes
- PHOTOVISI: to make picture collages
- FLICKR: to find pictures without any licence (copyright)
- YOUTUBE: to find or upload videos
- YOUTUBE ACCOUNT: to save videos in your "favourite videos" folder
- A-TUBE CATCHER: to download and save videos>>very light!
- WORDLE: to create word clouds
- DROPBOX: to share documents
- SLIDESHARE: to upload slide shows (Power point) to upload later to webpage or blog
- JIGSAW PLANET: to create jigsaws
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD WEBSITES
- HOW TO SAVE PICTURES
- HOW TO SAVE VIDEOS
- HOW TO OPEN A YOUTUBE ACCOUNT to save videos in favourites
- HOW TO TAKE A SCREEN-SHOT PRINT
- HOW TO SAVE A DOCUMENT
- HOW TO SAVE A WEBSITE FOR OFF-LINE USE
- HOW TO DOWNLOAD A VIDEO TO OUR COMPUTER
- HOW TO REMOVE A PENDRIVE
- HOW TO LINK OR EMBED IN A BLOG
- HOW TO MAKE A BLOG with Blogger
- HOW TO PASTE A PICTURE ON YOUR BLOG
- HOW TO POST COMMENTS TO OTHERS' BLOGS
- HOW TO CREATE A VOKI
- HOW TO INCLUDE GADGETS IN BLOG
FEEL FREE TO POST YOUR QUERIES IN THE COMMENTS SECTION.